Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Simply Saturday - More sewing, some tennis and some golf

The weekend is here again.  It seems like I just did a post about my weekend.  This is my plan and what is yours?  Just realized that it's the Rogers cup (Men's tennis in Montreal and Women's in Toronto).  Since we have just exchange our cable box to a newer version, I am now able to record all the tennis matches and then watch them without the commercial.  As for golf, I will have to watch some of the highlights since Tiger is not doing very well.  I think that he is not really there mentally.  Whatever it is that is bothering him is really affecting his game.  During interviews he talks about all other mechanics of golf.  My opinion, he is still paying for what he had done and he will for a long time.  Until he comes to really forget what transpired in his personal life, his game is always going to be affected as Golf is both mental and physical.  Just my personal views,  I am still cheering for him to come back and be Tiger, but it does not look like it's going to happen this weekend or next.  This is like losing someone really close to your heart.  Wow, I did not think I would be going on and on about Tiger. OK, moving right along. 

Since we are trying to really lose some extra pounds, Jeff and I loves playing tennis on the weekend.  This is the one sport that we can work hard in a short period of time (between 1.5 to 2 hrs), just hope that it does not get too hot today and tomorrow.
My sewing machine is still out and there's still a few projects that needs to be completed.  The one urgent item is the prize for my blog contest.  Since I will have to mail the prize to Canada, I would like to try and finish the apron this weekend.  The good part about DVR, I can watch tennis and golf while sewing.

After reading my sister's blog and listening to our internet radio,  I thought of sharing a song that kinda reminds me of my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment