Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Personal Shopper

A new aka for me from my daughter.  I love this new part time job as a personal shopper for my daughter.  Although I don't get paid for this, it's still a fun thing to do when I want to kill time between tennis and golf or when there's a few hours extra prior to picking up Jeff at his work when we carpool on certain days.

So here's how I do it.  I go to whatever store I decide to check out for sales.  When I see some great deals, I take a photo and send it to my daughter.  She reviews it and makes a decision whether she wants it.  I am getting pretty good with the styles of clothes and shoes that I think she might like.  Sometimes I might need to call her just to confirm color and size.
Once I do the purchase, I will either send her a box and filled it with stuff that she likes that she cannot get in Canada.  If for some reason, there will be some friends visiting us, then I might just sent it through them.
I bought the teal colored one to match with her teal sandals.
Teal flip flop with silk flowers.
Does your mother shop for you?  Do you like the things that she buys for you? 

1 comment:

  1. It's fun when you shop for me. It's a little tough at times trying to explain what I like or when I'm busy at work but we seem to have a pretty good system going on.

    ReplyDelete