Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Doing my happy dance

Oh no, I missed Wednesday post and today I am late.  Oh bother.  So why am I doing my happy dance?  Here's a few reasons:

LG - 55" Class / LED /1080p / 120Hz / 3D / HDTV

My girlfriend from Ottawa is coming for a visit in October

Our friends Jean and Gil gave these awesome tomatoes from their garden. I can't hardly wait to use them.
I found these cute canisters at Target.  I will use it for my baking supplies.

 As you can see, it does not take much to make me happy.  Not really sure what is happening with this bold letters.  I am hoping that I can be back to normal tomorrow.  Happy 1st of September.  Does this mean Fall is around the corner.  For my Canadian followers, please send me some of your beautiful fall colors.


3 comments:

  1. Fall colours for us in Alberta does not start until middle or late Sept. But I will sure send you fall colours from the river valley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you got a new TV, finally...now it's our turn.

    So can Gamble play Wii now with sound?

    ReplyDelete