Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Maybe Monday - A new nail polish

It was a little sad last night when my niece left to return to her home in SFO.  We had a great weekend including calling my daughter so that the two of them can chat for a bit about all the shopping we did.  So what things did you do, you might ask.  Well, here's some of the photos of what I bought and what I made for her.  I am still not sure which new nail polish I will try on my nails.
My new collection of nail brushes for my nail art.
My new Katie Perry Shatter (only a few left as they have discontinued this collection) and China Glaze Crackle.
Finisher and Shiner Square, buffer (6 for a $1)  and ORLY Chip preventing primer
Two sets of false lashes with a Black Glue that looks like an eyeliner.
I made 4 shoe bags with lining for my niece.
 There are so many more sewing projects that I have to get to.  Here's my list:
  • San Francisco Giants pajama bottoms for my niece.  She is a SFG fanatic.
  • My MIL's lady bug apron
  • A few shoe bags with lining for my daughter
  • An apron for my sister in law who lives in Indiana
  • An apron and a kitchen towel for the blog count contest winner - Pat from Edmonton
  • A simple shift dress for my sister 
  • 2 aprons for the cupcake girls that I met almost 6 months ago.

2 comments:

  1. You better get sewing, it sounds like you have a lot to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a great weekend! Hopefully Alysia will be able to visit soon, so we can have a Girls' Weekend! (Sorry Mike & Jeff) ;)

    ReplyDelete