Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

ToolsThursdays - Nail Art, etc.

The shed that the grandsons built for my MIL
Nail Art tool
Crackle polish and OPI base coat
The tool  shed for my MIL is almost complete except for some touch up paint, weather stripping around the door, corners for all sides and maybe put up some shelves and a bench for my MIL.  Since the family for LA have gone back, Jeff will be doing all these last minute jobs which included the roof shingles and whatever else is needed to complete the job.

On another type of tool, those two new tools are for my nail art design.  I have been searching for those and finally my MIL and I were shopping last Friday and we found it.  It was also a great price.  The two new bottles are also from the same store which is really a great store to shop if you were looking for anything that involves NAILS.  They have every color you can think of as well as every tool and supplies for manicure and pedicure.  

Since I have not had a chance to try this CRACKLE nail polish, I won't have any nail art design to show this week.  I plan to try them out next week.

1 comment:

  1. I hardly ever paint my nails, but your daughter's beautiful and always painted nails always makes me want to! Now I see where she gets it from :) I'm so glad that you found the nail art design tools you've been looking for! I can't wait to see how the CRACKLE nail polish turned out - I have been wanting to try it too!

    ReplyDelete