Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Truthful Thursday - It's not easy

It's not easy to go on with life when you lose your son at a very young age.  
It's not easy to go on with life not knowing what really happen on that day.
It's not easy to go on with life trying to keep busy in order not think that he's gone.

It's not easy to see all his friends being happy knowing deep down inside 
they are missing him.
It's not easy reading his sister's blog when she express how much she misses him 
and would give up anything just to seem him alive.
It's not easy to say what happened to your son when friends ask about your children.

It's not easy when I hear a song that reminds me so much about him.
It's not easy when I see a car similar to what he drove 
It's not easy when certain days are reminders of what used to be.

BOYZ to Men - It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

3 comments:

  1. I can understand how you feel, as yesterday I completely lost it doing my post for his birthday. It was not quiet crying but sobbing. Something in the picture I added to the post, I think. Hopefully it will get better though people say it does not, just a reprieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not easy but the beautiful connections made showed us what a great person he was. He always walks with the BOYZ! His memory forever lives on and inspiration continues to drive me. Happy Bday brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will never be easy for any of us...

    ReplyDelete