Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sewing Sunday - Sewing and Songs

Weekends are usually a day to relax and just chill.  I guess that is for people who worked hard from Monday to Friday.  As for me, I like keeping busy and since Jeff was away for most of the day, I did a lot of things that I love to do and that includes, house chores, cooking, sewing, nail art and let's not forget watching a little bit of tennis and golf.  Oh oh, I almost forgot about my Nap.
These are the handkerchief that my MIL embroidered and I did finish the edges.
This one is just a practice sample for my niece.
My sister gave me a very pretty table runner which really goes with our color theme.
I manage to do my pedicure during my break and this week's nail art for my toes.
I sewed my sister a Pajama dress for when she visits in December.  She likes animal patterns.
Of course I made one for my self which is black with blue hearts.
Last but not least, I still manage to make our dinner. Wild rice, BBQ pork marinated in raspberry chipotle sauce and a mixed vegetable stirfry.
While doing all of the above, I listened to some easy rock music from our internet radio.  The station is 96.3 Easy Rock from Manila, Philippines.  It's a great station as there's not a lot of commercial nor talking, just classic easy listening music.  I heard this one song that kinda reminds me of my university days.

No comments:

Post a Comment