Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Waiting patiently

Not really sure how many more days I will wait before someone claims the 1,000 hit.  I am really hoping that someone remembers to make a comment.  What I am planning to do is once I know the winner, then I will decide what the prize I will send to the lucky follower.  I have not seen other blog with this type of contest, aside from my daughters.  That is where I got the idea since I've only been blogging for exactly 2 months today.  If this works out to be a fun way to have more followers, then I will have a give away for my 2,000 hit, 3,000 hit and so on.  
Will you be my 1,000 hit 
You need to click and not just sit
The prize you get might be pretty neat
But only if send me a comment that is sweet. 

After turning the calendar page to the new month, I noticed that this month will be a very very busy month for me.  A lot of appointments, a poker night, a couple of dinner plans, a couple of health classes (Heart Smart and Cholesterol).  This month I also need to complete some of my sewing projects (aprons, handkerchiefs, baby bibs) and get back to my crocheting (scarf and booties for Otis - dog of Jeff's cousin).  Just remembered that I have to try and design some sort of calendar that I can add to my blog so my friends can check when they can visit.  Do you have any tip on how I can do this?  Here's a sample of what I would like to have.

1 comment: