Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Silly Sunday - Lady Bug and Dalmatians

What does Lady Bug have in common with Dalmatians?  Nothing really until it becomes part of the nail art for the week.  A few days ago my daughter suggested that I paint my toe nails with the Dalmatian Dogs design.  So yesterday afternoon while Jeff was taking a nap, I thought it would be a good time to do my pedicure and painted my toes with the requested design by my daughter.  On my previous blog, I did mention about not being comfortable with showing my toes, but since my nail art looked great, I would like to show this.  My mother in law gave me a nice green nail polish last week and she thought it would be great for my lady bug design.  After dinner, I decided to do my manicure and painted the lady bug design on the green nail polish. It did not take me long to do it, but the drying process took longer because of the details of the lady bug.  I might as well share all the other nail art designs that I have done.  
There are other designs that I have tried but sometimes I forget to take photos of my creation.  I have received several compliments from women that notices my nail art on my toes.  The great benefits of doing it yourself is that you save money and if you did not like the design, I can remove them and do a different one.

1 comment:

  1. aw your nail designs are so cute! too bad i'm too lazy to do my nail. LOL!

    btw, Luckie - i awarded you with the Sytlish Blogger Award.

    ReplyDelete