Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Timely Tuesday - ABC's of Luckie

After checking out my daughter's blog, I decided to join in the fun. This is my first time to join and not really sure if I am doing it correctly.  I thought I would change my ABC 's. 
   Age: 57

Bed size: Queen

Chore you dislike: Mopping Floors

Dogs: no

Essential start to your day: Breakfast

Favorite color: Lime Green and Turquoise

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'1"

Instruments you play(ed): Guitar, Organ and Piano

Job title: Retired aka Perfect Housewife

Kids: Two

Live: San Jose, California, USA

Mom’s name: Star

Nicknames: Lucky Ducky, Luck Luck,

Overnight hospital stays: 3
 
Pet peeve: Earring on older men with ponytail

Quote from a movie:  "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart,
I will stay there forever" - from the Winnie the Pooh Grand Adventure movie
 
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: Two

Time you wake up: 8:15 am

What makes you run late: that extra 5 more minutes of sleep

X-Rays you’ve had:  breast, chest, knee, ankle, stomach, and kidneys

Yummy food you make:  Dream Bars

Zoo animal favorite: Penguins
 
What a fun way to blog!  I have to check out other blogs so I can do these type of fun things.  Let me know if you find others that I can join for those days when I don't have any thing to post. Thank you to Blarkness, Nora and Kasey Lynne's Blogs.

1 comment: