Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Totally Happy

Remember the expression: it doesn't take much to make me happy!  That is what Jeff and the rest of my family and friends say.  So today I have to share a few things that makes me happy.
  1. Finally, I pass the test in order to get the real and legal California Driver's Licence.
  2. Completed the task of making Bingo Cards (Loteria Tableta) and Flash Cards for my Spanish Class.  A total of 16 different bingo cards and a total of 72 flash cards.
  3. I have finished the St. Patrick's season for Angry Birds with 3 stars on all 15 levels.
  4. Jeff and I have signed up for the a Golf Tournament at La Cantenta GC in Valley Springs, California as part of the 4-some with the two other guys from his work.
  5. Having my morning coffee made by Keurig, my new favorite - The chocolate glazed donut, all coffee/no crumbs.
  6. There's only 17 more sleeps before my vacation with 6 great girlfriends from Canada.
  7. Being able to check my daughter's blog and find out what she has been up to and knowing she is doing just fine.
  8. The rain has not stopped but it's still bearable compared to freezing weather.
  9. Love the different radio stations that I have found on the Squeeze box.
  10. The probationary period has been concluded and Jeff has opted to let me stay.
A little celebration last night with a bottle of red wine - Cabernet sauvignon from the Sterling Vineyard, Napa Valley, CA.  Of course home made meal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment