Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Simply Saturday - Chocolate and more

After checking my daughter's blog, it made me crave for chocolate.  There's three things that we currently have that I pick when I am in need of a quick fix.
Chocolate covered almond
Chocolates with different filling
Chocolate Glazed Donut Flavor coffee from the Donut House Collection
Fruits specially pineapple spears, strawberries and Chinese pears dipped in chocolate first then rolled in crushed nuts.

I have an order from my daughter to find her the Peanut Butter Oreo.  As of today's post, I still have not found it.  I have checked Safeway and Lucky's.  Next week I will have to check Target, Walmart, Nobhill and Lunardi's.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think we have m&m almonds here or maybe we do but it doesn't come in a fancy package like the photo you posted. Can you also send some of these my way? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete