Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fresh Friday - Flowers etc

The rain has not stopped since Wednesday and will continue for another couple of days.  The last time I went grocery shopping, I decided to buy some fresh flowers because we were having company. It is also one of those things that makes you feel good even if you bought it yourself.
I picked 3 types of flower with 3 different colors.  It was 3 for $12 and since I was only using small vases, I was able to make a total of 4 arrangements.  One for the dining room, living room, bathroom and for Gino's corner.  

Yesterday I took my friend from Hong Kong shopping at Oakridge.  We checked out only a few stores: Target, Victoria Secret, Papaya, and Gap.  I took her to lunch at Sushi Boat and we only picked our favorite sushi pieces.  Since she loves dessert, I took her to PF Changs so she can taste the Banana Spring Roll with coconut ice cream and some fresh berries drizzled with caramel.  If you remembered from previous blog, I featured this particular dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I come for a visit, you have to take me to PF Changs. I have heard a lot about this place so I have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete