Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Tuesday Morning

Tuesday Morning is a new store for me to check out.  From yesterdays blog, I mentioned that I will check the one near our area, so I did.  Annette was with me because we had volunteered in the morning and then had to mail a package for my sister and finally got to the store.

We headed straight to the section where all the golf stuff were.  At first I was disappointed because there were not enough variety to choose from.  I needed at least 5 different ones.  But I was going through some other items, I stumbled into a box of these funky golf gloves and I hit the jackpot.  We found 9 different designs and they were the left hand and size M, which were perfect. It was much cheaper than the first ones I found and by the time I got to the cashier, it was even discounted again.  So check out these ladies golf gloves that I will take for the girls.  I am sure they will be so happy to get them and of course we will have to take a photo of all of us wearing these designer gloves - Nicole Miller, thank you for designing amazing gloves.
Pink one is very girly, Brown one has golf designs, and White one has palm stree and monkeys.
During the weekend, we bought some new items for the home. One was a new shower head for our bathroom with 5 settings.  I love the one we have in our guest bathroom which is the rain shower head.  The other item is for our kitchen.  The faucet has started to leak a bit, it still not bad but we saw a good deal at Lowe's.  Jeff will have to wait until I am away before he installs it.  Another addition is something that Jeff bid during the silent auction at the golf tournament this past Saturday.  It's a security camera system for the house.  It's a great brand with 4 cameras, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment