Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Sister and Friend

After being up late on Friday night for poker and then another late night last night - my friend Nikki and I went out for dinner and drinks, I thought of just sharing what I did yesterday.  I got a call from my sister and she was wondering if I would shop for a Trench coat for her and maybe a couple of outfits for work.  I was thinking that it was not a great day to be out and about as it was still raining.  Anyway, we ended up shopping and we asked my mother in law to come with us.  We went to Burlington Coat Factory because I am looking for a coat, right.  I took photos of the possibles and sent it to my sister.  Then I called her and she made her picked. 
She picked, first jacket, first dress and both suits.
We ended up buying a sage color queen size sheets and a memory foam bath mat - very soft and feels nice on my feet.  Jeff started feeling hungry after all the shopping so we stopped by at HAWGS - seafood restaurant/bar.  I was craving for oysters which is what I ordered.
Fresh oysters with lemon juice, Tabasco, cocktail sauce and fresh grated horseradish
While still having a really late lunch, I got a text form Nikki asking if I am free to go for dinner and drinks. I agreed to go.  She picked me up and we went to PF Chang's at Oakridge Mall.  It was pouring so heavily so we use the VALET parking.  While waiting for our number, a couple of seats opened in the bar area.  We decided to take it and ordered our drinks.  I chose red (Cabernet Sauvignon Santa Julia from Argentina) and Nikki white (Pinot Grigio).  Our dinner came pretty quick.  We were very pleased with our dinner except our soup.  Something was missing at the end - that's right - we ordered our dessert as soon as the bartender said it was Banana Roll with coconut ice cream and fresh berries.  It was superscrumptious.


Today I really need to concentrate and work on my Spanish Tabletas (Bingo Cards) and Flash Cards.  While doing some last minute tweaking, I noticed that some are being cut off on print preview.  I promised my teacher that I will have it ready by Tuesday so that leaves me today and tomorrow to get everything done for final printing.  That's my whole weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment