Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Topsy Turvy Thursday - Too many things

So check this out as Randy Jackson would say.  I have so many photos to share today so there wouldn't be room for a lot of words.  Yesterday while I was out shopping, I found this for my daughter.  She will be so happy to know that I finally found these cookies.

Oreo Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Fudge Cream, Fudge Cream, Double Stuff Heads or Tails, Golden Chocolate
 Then I found more golf gloves that I figured my other girl friends would love to have.
Right hand glove, Left hand gloves (medium), Left hand gloves
While at my mother in law's home helping her with arranging family photos on frames,  I saw this really interesting item.  Check it out.
Complete set of Snow White and 7 dwarfs PEZ holder
Last night for supper, I did not get a chance to make dinner so Jeff, his mom and I went to Mountain Mike Pizza.  We all had our own personal mini pizza and I would like to share them with you.
Garlic Tuscan (mine),  Canadian with olives (mom) and Meat Combo (Jeff)
Opps, I almost forgot, last night I did my pedicure and this is my new addition to my nail art.

Have a terrific Thursday and thank you very much for stopping by.  Please come back soon.

2 comments:

  1. I know a blogger who actually collects Pez dispensers. Thanks for my cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved looking at all the pics. Leesh is going to be so excited your found her cookies!!! :) I'm going to the store this weekend to see if I can't pick up some too. I love Oreos sooo much! I really want some Garlic Tuscan pizza right now. Instead I'm munching on Goldfish crackers at my desk at work ha

    ReplyDelete