Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Frilly Friday - Apron Marathon

As promised on my blog yesterday, I was going to post all the aprons that I have finished sewing.  I spent most of the day sewing and only breaking for meals and bathroom or checking my messages.  Here's my APRON creations.  If you are interested in having one of these, send me a comment with your color of choice.  As I am trying to use some of my old fabrics, designs could vary according to what is left on my inventory.
Erin's Apron   



Sylvia's Apron
Barb's Apron

Future Prize for my 2,000 hit
There were a couple of fabrics that were cut out for Baby Bibs, so I ended up sewing it prior to making these 4 aprons. I wanted to test my machine to make sure it's running well and the tensions are set correctly.  These bibs are not special, but it will be great for last minute baby shower gifts.
This is one of the biggest post I have done so far as the photo's are a little bigger. But I wanted to really showcase my sewing talent.  Maybe I can sell the next batch of Aprons on Craiglist or Ebay.

3 comments:

  1. You should open an Etsy shop. www.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! i luv them all especially the 2000 hit one. kinda looks like a sexy french maid one. hehe.

    btw luckie, i've updated my blog url to:
    www.lookin4maur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete