Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Soulful Sunday - A real sun day

Finally after days and days of cold, wet and rainy day - the sun has finally won and is shinning brightly trying to dry up everything that has been soaked by rain.  The grass is very green and the flowers are looking very alive. We might even get a chance to play tennis.  But Sunday is still a day when I only think of one thing and here's a poem I wrote to express what I really feel.

 


May we remember Gino as a friend, a brother, a nephew, a cousin and my son.

1 comment:

  1. The song Everyone's Changing, reminds me so much of One Tree Hill and Gino. One Tree Hill is a show that Gino and I use to watch together. I would even go over to your place to watch it together with him, then he would drive me home before going out with his friends. It was like our weekly thing. The show and the song mean a lot to me and whenever I hear the song, I immediately think of him. On most days when it comes on my iPod, I have to skip it because it hurts too much to hear it.

    ReplyDelete