Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Maybe Monday - Music that makes my day

It's called the Squeeze Box, this is one of Jeff's toys that I am falling in love. Not sure if you are thinking of something else, but this is what plays our radio through the Internet. You can find almost any radio station in the world.  When I first arrived I was listening to a couple of my favorite Toronto Stations - 95.3 and 97.3  Lately, I found a couple of easy rock stations from Manila, Philippines - more music less commercials.  We also have listened to Jamaica and Dominican Republic stations.  So now you can see what I love this little toy - listening to music that brings back a lot of memories really makes my day.

Another late night for me because I wanted to finish all my Spanish Class homework/project that I promised to get it done by Tuesday.  My teacher is very appreciative of the fact that I am helping his class to have new things to help our class remember the words we were learning. This is one of the Loteria Cards that we will be using soon once it has been printed.

A new week and it will be another busy week with volunteer, Spanish Class, appointments as well as house chores, golf, & 0ther projects.  Retirement sure is not what I expected it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment