Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sorry Sunday - Sharks lost

This is our tickets to the Sharks game last night.  It was my first time to see a shoot out live.  It was a great game but they lost on the shoot out.  For those real hockey fans, Bill McCreary is retiring and it was his last time the HP Pavilion.  We had some awesome seats.  I even painted my nails with the Sharks color, wore my Sharks golf shirts and wore my teal underwear - real Sharks fan, right. 
I took some photos and would like to share them with you.  This is our first game for this year and I am glad we had a chance to my new team. 
After the game, Jeff and I stopped at a bar on San Pedro Street called The Old Wagon Wheel,  I can't believe when we were carded,  I am guessing because this was more of a younger bar and they just want to make sure,  very funny, right.  Anyway, it was so packed but they had an outdoor part and since it was a beautiful night we stayed there and found a couple of empty seats.  They were great seats - we were people watching and we had fun.  After our one drink, we knew that the traffic has cleared and it was time to head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment