Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Too Tired

Today is the 5th day of me not having my bounce.  It's not for lack of sleep, I don't think so anyway.  But even though I have lost my bounce, I still try to do my day to day activities.  Maybe I coming down with something but I don't have the symptoms of whatever it is. This is so confusing.  Sorry for complaining or did that sound like a whine.  Change of topic, please.

Last night I watch the American Idol - final 13.  The last time I watched it was when they had the 10 girls night. I was not impressed with the finalist.  The one that was looking like a young Diana Ross - sounded flat.  The one that sang a Shania song sounded very Karaoke.  Then Paul whose moves does not go with the song - Steven said he was a bit pitchy.  Pia is a maybe because she has the whole package.  James, I kinda like except for the earring. Haley does sort of Karaoke - Randy says it was boring.  The R. Kelly dude - they said he was so good - but there were parts when he was screaming - he was off.  Then comes Tia - young, pretty and has real potential - she could probably sing for Disney movies.  Stefano reminds me of Chachi from Happy Days - he could form a new boy band.  And from the Latin contingency - Karen - I think her song during the girl night where she mixed Spanish in her song was better.  Scotty surprised us, he did not look like he had that voice, but I could see him doing a tour with Carrie Underwood.  Final singer was Naima - Rhianna wanna be - no on my list. Now I have to asked Jeff to record the next show to see who gets voted out.

Tomorrow we will be looking after Gamble shortly after 1100 am, this means it will be a very long day as he is also sleeping over.  I hope to get a good sleep tonight because I will definitely need it.  Looking after a 4 year old boy who is very active and likes to play in the park and does not take a nap and stays up late - is not going to be easy but he is such a joy to have around.  I know that he looks forward to staying with us because he asks his mom all the time when he will be coming to Grandpa's too.

1 comment: