Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wailing Wednesday - Lost cell phone

Early this morning, I woke up wailing and Jeff ask me what my dream was about.  It was about losing my cell phone, more like someone stole it.  When it was returned by the police, it had an evidence tag and the phone was black flip phone with a lot of scratches.  That's when I screamed and said Nooooooooooooh (in my dreams).  In reality it sounded like a wailing/crying in painI am so happy to see my phone plugged to the charger on top of the night stand. 

Yesterday was our first day of Spanish Class.  Annette (my mother-in-law) and I decided to take 10 sessions for a couple of hours and it cost us $10.00 (Senior rate).  We had so much fun even though we are a little behind with the rest of the class.  We learned a lot of words and how to pronounce them properly.  The instructor introduced us to a game called LOTARIA which is like a Bingo game.  He would pick a card with a photo and the Spanish word for the photo. Each of the student would take turns saying the word.  We would then look at our card to see if we have the same photo and mark it using a penny (not a dabber)I did not win, but Annette did and won a puzzle.  As for homework, I will make a similar Lotaria card using all the new words that we learned with matching pictures.  In addition to the card,  I will also make some flash cards to match these Lotaria cards.  Here's a sample of the prototype.
Now that I have done the Lotaria aka Bingo Card for Spanish Class, tomorrow I will try to attempt to make the flash cards using the same photos shown on the above card.  By next Tuesday, I should have my homework ready.  It will be part of show and tell and hopefully for approval by the Instructor.  As today is chore day, I will have to end for today's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment