Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Finished Friday - Aprons all done

Total aprons done since I began my marathon, 11 aprons.  The last couple of days I have been sewing and I have finally completed all and my craving for sewing and creating is over.  These are the rest of the apron.  It would be nice to receive some comments from my followers.
Alysia's Apron
Reverse side of Alysia's Apron
Blue and Yellow Apron
Grey and Pink Apron
Reverse side of Grey apron
USA Apron with stars and stripes
Reverse side of USA apron 
 Actually I have one more apron to sew today so I will post it tomorrow.  As you can see, my photography is not as great as my sewing skills.  These aprons looks and feels really great and even Jeff admires them and tells me his favorite is still the Turquoise Hawaiian that I made for Barb which was the 4th one I made.   

1 comment: