Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Maybe Monday - Meaningful Meals

Before I forget, 8 years ago today was the date that Jeff and I first met at the Fish Market Restaurant in Santa Clara, California.  I remember having oysters for appetizers and strawberries dipped in chocolate for dessert.

Every Sunday, my mother-in-law comes to our home for dinner and we sometimes play some games or just catch up on stories or watch a show or movie on TV.  But this past weekend we changed it to Saturday evening because Marilen (Alysia's cousin) was having dinner with us.
Marilen had a chance to play a little bit with Gamble and she introduced a new game to him.  I am sure Gamble will be asking us to play that game when he comes back for his sleep over in two weeks.  After dinner, we introduced the Banana Scrabble to Marilen and we played it for a while.  We had some coffee and dessert (Dream Bars) and Jeff started making up some words and we all followed him and this was the result.
The next dinner would be with a friend of mine from Chicago.  He is going to be receiving an award here in the Silicon Valley for his great work in the technological world.  The last time I saw him was in 2005. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me over! As always, I had a great time! BTW, I saw a license plate yesterday that read "BULILIT." It was on a Mini Cooper... I guess the owner was Filipino!

    ReplyDelete