Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Maybe Monday - Angry Birds Addiction

Regular and Seasonal Angry Birds are getting to be so addictive that I forget to get my blog ready because I want to keep playing the game.  Yesterday, I downloaded the St. Patrick's Day version.  For those of you who are wondering what these games are about, you really have to check it out.  The seasonal version are so cute.  They have created a Christmas, Halloween, Valentines, and the latest St. Patrick's.  With the regular version, they have added a Cowboy version. Getting 3 stars is the goal for every level of every version.  Then there's the Golden Egg which sometimes hidden and hard to get.  When Gamble, our grandson was sleeping over, he wanted to play with it as well.  He is only 4 years old but does pretty good with the game.  So I have instructed him to play the ones with one or two stars and make them 3 stars.  He has done some of them and I was so excited and was screaming and I think I scared him.  I really don't mind him playing with my phone because he does a great job getting some extra stars.

I can't hardly wait for Easter to arrive as I am sure there will be an Easter version with these pigs wearing Easter bonnet and colorful Easter eggs exploding with chocolate and creams.


1 comment:

  1. That's cute that you let Gamble play. Mike recently started playing it again. I would play but I don't do to well. I am better at Bakery Story.

    ReplyDelete