Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Will Wednesday - What will you?

When I started blogging, I mentioned to my sister and my daughter that I will be using the days of the week and pick a word to sort of rhyme or get my ideas for each days blog.  It has been 2 months and a half and I sometimes think maybe I will run out of words.  At the last minute, there's always something that pops up in my head.  Today we will continue with a similar idea from yesterday.  These questions will contain the word of the day - WILL.  Maybe you can play along if you have nothing to blog for tomorrow.
  
What will you do if you are lost? Stay in place in the hopes to be rescued.

What will you take if your house was on fire? My purse

What will you do when you find a bag of money? Check how much is in the bag!

What will you bring to a house party? Jello Shooters

What will you drink at pub? Honey brown beer or amber ale

What will you give to a homeless on the street? Some spare change

What will you say to someone who is annoying? Sorry, but you are a bit annoying

What will you cook to surprise your in laws? Crown Roast with apricot wild rice stuffing

What will you pick at a fruit farm? Blueberries

What will you test drive at a car dealership? Toyota Tundra Truck

Before going into my Spanish Class yesterday, I took a couple of photos of flowers that were in front of our class room.  

Even with my busy schedule, I still try to take time and enjoy nature, even if it is just taking a picture so I can share them with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment