Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Winging it Wednesday - What, Where, When, Why and Who

WHAT - is my blog about today?  Actually I don't have any idea where this is going but I don't want to miss a day so I will just have to wing. Initially I was going to do like a wanted post where I will list all the friends that I have no idea where they are now.  Then I realized that maybe they have not kept in touch because they actually don't know that I have moved.  So maybe I will do it anywhere and list them on my next topic.

WHERE are you? If you happen to read this blog, it will be nice to hear from you.  Just leave me a comment.  Susan from Texas, PJ from Ottawa/Whitehorse, Dipty from Ottawa, Bob from Windsor, Lynn from Niagara on the lake, Patti from Edmonton, Suzanne from Ottawa,  Sandy from Smiths Falls, Golda from Edmonton, and TL from Brampton.

WHEN was the last time you spoke to your family?  I just spoke to my daughter yesterday and I talk to my sister the day before.  It's amazing that some families does not even talk on a regular basic.  Some only speak when there's a family issue or tragedy.  I still find it difficult to understand how some family member takes days to return a phone call or will only call when they need something.  But of course in the end, family is family.

WHY can I not find the Oreo peanut butter?  My daughter has asked me to look for this and so far I have checked at least 3 stores and no OPB.  So the next time I am out and about, I will check out other stores because I want to find it for her and send asap.

WHO will win these competitions: American Idol, Dancing with Stars, the Masters, NBA and NHL? If you are following any of the above, I am sure you have your favorites and you are cheering for them to win.  Just to have an answer to this question and have fun with it, I am going to try to guess and pick my winners.

American Idol - Stefano Langone
Dancing with the Stars - Hines Ward
The Masters (next week in Augusta) - Trevor Immelman
NBA - Lakers  (just like their uniform colors)
NHL Stanley Cup - Sharks (of course I have to now that I live in San Jose)

Now that I have filled my page for the day, I hope that it made you wonder , think and say hmmm.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes Winging it is the best way to write a post :) Are you on facebook? I know your daughter isn't (I love facebook!), but it's a great way to get in contact with people. I moved around a lot growing up and I have reconnected with so many good friends through facebook :) It's really incredible!

    I can't understand how families don't talk on a regular basis. I have to talk to my family often! We are all so close! Now that my twin sister moved away, we talk on the phone a million times a day :)

    Oreo penut butter - I did know such an amazing thing existed! :) I will have to see if I can find that here in Texas!

    I'm a huge Idol fan and my absolute favourite is Stefano too!!! :) I almost had a panic attack thinking he was going home last week when it was down to just him and Casey. I hope he wins too! Your Lakers comment cracked me up - Leesh sounds JUST like you :) Liking a team for their uniform colours haha :)

    Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you check KMart or WalMart for the PB Oreos? Online it says that they carry them, but it might just be online. It's worth checking, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marz, sorry for a delayed comment. Thanks for checking out my blog. No, like my daughter, I am not on Facebook. If you can't find the OREO PB in Texas, let me know and I'll mail you some.

    ReplyDelete