Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Whipped Up Wednesday - Family Dinners

This weekend my niece is visiting from San Francisco and will be joining us for lunch. After she saw the photo of my chicken pot pie, she mentioned that she would love to try them. I think I will make the mini pot pie as it is cute and tiny and individual size. Since we will be experiencing some cool temperatures, I also will be making cream of potato and bacon soup. No ideas for dessert yet but I am sure I will be checking out recipes before Saturday. I love having family members join us for Sunday lunch or dinners.  This is actually all new since I moved in with Jeff. We started having his mom join us every Sunday, unless we are out of town or she has other plans.  Do you have regular family dinners or just on special holidays? Sometimes I don’t make a big production, a simple meal is just as special. We all look forward to getting together and catch up with our stories.



Yesterday, I decided I would plan and organize my week so I won't forget to do certain chores or do some of my hobbies. I guess most of you will have similar schedule during the week as you all work and only have weekends to do some of the things I do during the week. 
Monday - Volunteer day
Tuesday - Mother in law day
Wednesday - Housekeeping Day
Thursday - Hobby Day - this will include Golf, tennis, arts/crafts, shopping
Friday - Free Day
Although I have planned my week as above, I know that they will vary from week to week as there are appointments or other things that are more important to take care off.  Weekends will be spent with Jeff and we won't have a schedule as he is a WINGING IT kinda man. Do you like planning ahead and being organized or do you just go with the flow and wing it?

1 comment: