Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Timely Tuesday

Since I am still very new to this blogging process, I am trying to make sure that I publish my post in a timely manner. Now what can I write about that may be interesting on Tuesday. How important is time to you? We all know time is precious and that is why we spend it with family and friends. Reading my blog is time you have given me because I am not there to hang out with you. I know most of my friends are wondering what I do with all the extra time now that I am retired. Actually I don't have a lot of extra time, I guess now I have figured out a smart use of my time. 2011 is the year of the rabbit - I prefer bunny. Congratulations to my friends who are born in the year of the bunny. Apparently the rabbit is the happiest of all the animal in the zodiac.  So may this year bring happiness to all.

It is also timely this month to remember two of our special friends who passed away in 2008 and 2009. It's hard not to think of them during this month as we all miss both of them dearly.  May their loved ones find peace and comfort today and the remaining days of January.  


2011 - time to really enjoy life with family and friends, time to rethink what happiness really is, and of course time to accept things that we cannot change.  Does this sound like a new year's resolution?? Maybe it is! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment