Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Soulful Sunday

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mister Mister on the radio stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know
Hey soul sister I don't wanna miss a single thing you do, tonight. hey, hey, hey

So for those of you who do not know TRAIN, the above refrain is from their song Hey soul sister. When I heard this song, I said this is my new happy song for 2011. What is your new happy song? Soulful Sunday will be a recollections of things I did during the past week or months or years. We (Jeff, Carlos, Kat and I) celebrated new year's eve at a hotel in the Silicon Valley. The package deal was pretty good but was a little disappointed with the DJ. Having said that, we still manage to have a great time. Check out some of the shots.

New year's day was a chillin' kinda day. After check out we stop by Lucky's (my favorite grocery store) to pick up some breakfast items. Our friends were coming over for brunch so we prepared, french toast, bacon, ham, fritata, grilled tomatoes with fontina cheese, and special coffee from Jeff's new Keurig (xmas present). After our friends left, I watch a TRAIN concert on TV. Somewhere in between I was able to squeeze a nap. Evening was spent watching the NHL Winter Classic. I was cheering for Crosby and I am sure you all know how the game ended.

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are exactly the types of photos I would take. I only have hardcopies of the pictures and no scanner so I can't show you.

    I can't wait to try Jeff's Keurig when I go there next. Wait, that's a machine that makes coffee right?

    ReplyDelete