Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year - Welcome to Cranberry Portage

Happy New Year to family and friends and blog followers. Today is the launch of my blog. There was a lot of contemplating and hesitating, but after much debating and thinking, here I am with my first post on the first day of the year. Let's begin with anything that is my first time.

First day of blogging.  First day to watch the winter hockey classic on TV with my husband Jeff. Washington against Pittsburgh: Crosby vs Ovechkin. This would definitely a game not to be missed.  First year I will be staying in San Jose and not flying back to Toronto.  First 4 verse poem written for my son, Gino before new year's eve.

As this is my first post, I would like to welcome all readers, followers and of course bloggers. Ooops, I think those words mean the same in the blog world.  I am hopeful that I will be able to share my stories, my thoughts and feelings on a daily, but if not, I would try to post as often as I can.  Being retired, does not mean that I am not busy or have nothing but free time. Believe me, I do not have as much free time as a retiree as I thought I would.  I get up early in the morning, have breakfast with Jeff, do dishes, tidy the house, get ready for tennis or golf, or sometimes both, a little window shopping or grocery stop, catch up on email, prepare dinner, watch golf on TV,  let's not forget an afternoon nap.  So as you can see, time sure flies when you are having fun.

This is my on line debut and a new way to reconnect with all of you in 2011. Wish me luck.  I would love to hear any comments or suggestions as I am a newbie to the BLOG world.

1 comment:

  1. For your first time blogging, I think you sound like a perfeshanel, like a real old pro. I gotta feeling these comments are going to get me in a lotta trouble.

    ReplyDelete