Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Maybe Monday

Maybe - perhaps, maybe, a possibility or uncertainty. Oh bother, everyone knows what MAYBE means.
Maybe Monday is what I am contemplating on doing for the rest of the week. So here it goes:
Maybe I won't volunteer today - oops, I cannot miss that - who is going to give the two lady bug ladies (Jeff's mom and her friend Sylvia) a ride to the senior centre.  I won't let these two seniors walk all of 6 miles (return). Maybe I will start organizing my scrap booking materials and actually sort the photos that will be used.. Maybe I need to study and practice for the Road Test for Friday - final stage of my application for my California Driver's Licence.  Can you believe that their DMV thinks that Canada is a not part of North America? Maybe I might try and learn some of the new feature of my new sewing machine that I got for Christmas.

So that's all my Maybe's.  Just remembered that in case you wanted to check out my NFL predictions, I have all the winners in green. 9 out of 16 is not too bad, I think. Maybe I will try NHL next week. Ok, maybe one more - I might try to use the new pedicure slippers I bought yesterday to see if they actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment