Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Silly Sunday - Sleepover

It was a silly sleepover because Jeff's Grandson wanted to visit and stay with us because he has not seen us for a very long time.  We picked him up a little after 5 pm and he was very excited to see us.  He was sharing a lot of stories on the drive back to Jeff's house.  As we parked the card in front of the house, he said " I remember your house, I haven't been here for a very long time".  It has been at least two weeks since we last saw him.  Anyway, we immediately played with the Thomas the Train that he brought with him, while I prepare our dinner.  He loves chicken and it so happen we have chicken shaped liked dinosaur.  We sat for dinner and he ate the dinosaur and some corn.  During dinner, I called my daughter as she likes talking to Gamble. They talked for a while but I can see him not looking very comfortable.  I guess he was not overly hungry but he actually said that his tummy was aching.  But when he remembered about playing with Angry Birds, he got all excited and asked if we can play the game.  He sat beside me as we played on my phone Angry Birds, Ninja Kaka and Bubble Blast - on this particular game, he was able to pass two levels that I have been trying to pass for a long time and he did it in a matter of few minutes.  Now it was time for his shower, change to PJ's and read a couple of books that I just bought for him.  At some point after reading, he wanted to go home because he has a tummy ache . He then said "I miss my Daddy and I love him so much".  I was able to do a lot of distraction technique and also told him that I will try to make his tummy feel better.  We had a little snack (popcorn) while watching Tom and Jerry cartoons and while writing this blog, I turned to my side and the little boy is fast asleep.  Whew, I really thought we would have to drive him back to his Mommy's house because he did not want to sleep over.  I still remember how kids are when they are not feeling good, they want to be with their mommy.  It's kinda funny because we just got his parents to agree that we would like him to sleepover every other week, starting from Friday around 5 pm to Saturday afternoon.  He has been sleeping over and this is the first time he wanted to go home and not sleepover.  Most of the time he sleepover, he would cry when it was time to go back to his parents because he was having such a good time with Grampa (Jeff) and Ola (me).

Gamble wearing his Sponge Bob PJ's

No comments:

Post a Comment