Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Freaky Friday - Who's afraid of what?

Today I will be taking my Behind the Wheel Test to finalize my application for a California Driver’s Licence. Am I afraid?  Uhmmm, I am guessing it’s more nerves because after having a DL in Canada for the last 33 yrs., I now have to prove to DMV that I can drive, and BTW, I have a very clean driving record, just check with MTO. I think this is more scary than freaky. So here's the five things that I am afraid of and most of my family and majority of my friends know this very well.
     Heights – this even includes someone picking me up 
       Water – bodies of water, ocean, lakes, rivers, swimming pools – except showers and hot tubs (I can normally sit and stand without water touching my chin) 
        Scary movies – anything with weird creatures or rated HORROR
       Critters – certain types both big and small
    Ivy – I know, you’ll say Whaattt? At night I see them, I think they will sneak up and strangle me. During daylight, I think something will jump out, really freaks me out.
Enough of scary stuff- it is not even Friday the 13th or Halloween. I am the only who is afraid? Someone once told me that Canadians are afraid of the dark. Are you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Luckie, one of my favorite pictures of you is in our swimming pool with Elmo standing right in front of you. That must have been horrible for you?(lol) You're always on our minds and in our thoughts.
    Lorna and Danny....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid of heights, water, the dark, knives, cats, horror movies and apparently now I am scared of air mattresses. Mike has a story for you the next time you call.

    Looks like I inherited all your fears! And wait a second, isn't there ivy surrounding your entire house???

    ReplyDelete