Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Fast Forward Friday - 23 more sleeps

Twenty three more sleeps before Christmas Day.
Twenty more sleeps before my sister from Canada arrives.
Twelve more sleeps before my doctor's appointment. 
Eight more sleeps before the lunch golf tournament with my friend Pete.
Six more sleeps before my daughter's 35th birthday.

You can see that I count everything that is upcoming by the number of sleeps and not by the number of days.  It's like being a kid and most kids count the number of sleeps before Santa comes and brings them the gift that they had asked for.  So how much notice do you need to give Santa so you can be guaranteed that you will get exactly what you wish for.  As I am such an organize person, I sent my letter to Santa via UPS about two weeks ago.  Now I won't have to worry because I know that the letter was delivered as I used the UPS tracking system on line.  I also know that Santa does not make mistakes.  Today is the second of December and it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

If you missed the Christmas at the Rockefeller Centre at NYC on Wednesday night,  the song that Javier Colon sang "It's the most wonderful time of the year" is now my favorite version.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment