Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Favorite Christmas Songs

The radio station started playing Christmas song the day after thanksgiving day.  Some only play a few songs per day but one station here started playing only Christmas Songs the whole day.  Here's my top ten songs with a couple of videos just in you wanted to listen to them.

Give love on Christmas day - Jackson 5
Merry Christmas, Darling - Carpenters
Grown up Christmas List - Natalie Cole
Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Tony Bennett
It's the most wonderful time of the year - Javier Colon
12 Days of Christmas version by Doug and Bob McKenzie

 I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
I'll be home for Christmas
Home for the holidays
Last Christmas


 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Christmas songs! SOme of my favorites are:

    1) The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
    2) Christmas by the Bay - Tim Hockenberry
    3) Let it Snow - Boyz II Men
    4) All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
    5) The Christmas Waltz - Tony Bennett

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites have been posted on my blog for the past eight days. My ultimate favorites are Last Christmas by Wham and All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey.

    ReplyDelete