Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Ahhh - Need help

Only three more sleeps before Christmas and I only have two gifts for Jeff.  I am guessing I ran out of ideas because last August for his birthday, I bought 50 gifts.  He does not have a wish list that I can check and I have asked him to at least give me some ideas.  To date, nothing.  Now I am seeking some help from you my blog readers.  Oh wait a second, maybe I should have a contest and give a prize to the one who can come up with the best gift for my husband.  This is one of those WIN WIN situation.  Please send me a comment with your gift idea.  You probably would want to know what's in store for the winner.  How about a week's accommodation at our CPBB with no Block out period? The deadline for this contest ends tomorrow at midnight.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I can't be of any help. Maybe someething for his car? Or look for a subscription for a ____ of the month (something like beer of the month).

    ReplyDelete