Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Presents are treats

Now that all the festivities are over, it's time to take inventory of this year's Christmas presents:
 One Click Golf Push Cart
3 boxes of Golf balls
1 Box of Golf tees
Cuisinart Blender that cooks soup
Just Dance 3 Wii game
Dress length warm sweater
Tennis bracelet with colored gems
A collection of ready mix dips
Kindle clip on night light
Box of guest soap
Cheap and Chic Moschino
Small Dip Chiller
A wooden puzzle
An original painting by Gamble
Aeroplan ticket for 2 (Edmonton to Yellowknife only) 

The only explanation I have for receiving all of the above is that I must have been very good this year and ended in the NICE list.  Although I am sure most of my friends won't believe because they know that I have been on the NAUGHTY list for a while.  Anyway, I am very thankful for all the above presents and will enjoy them all.

1 comment:

  1. We will need to exchange soup recipes because I got a blender thing too.

    ReplyDelete