Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Maybe Monday - Menu for Christmas Eve, Chrismas day and Boxing Day

There will be a lot of prepping required for the 3 days of celebration.  The good part is that my MIL and my sister will be helping me and of course my hubby will also be assisting.  Even though I have not finalized the rest of the menu, I thought I would share what I have so far and then maybe some of my readers will comment and give ideas on what else I might need to make the MENU more exciting.  Any new recipes you want to share???

Christmas Eve - Dec 24

Pineapple Glazed Ham
Potato Salad
Macaroni Salad
Hawaiian Bun
Corn Casserole
Chinese Chews

Christmas Dinner - Dec 25

Crown Roast of Pork
Apricot, Wild Rice, Walnut Stuffing
Roasted Red Potatoes
Honey glazed carrots
Grilled asparagus
White Chocolate Peppermint Squares

Boxing Day Open House Party - Dec 26

Singapore Noodles
Lumpia ( pork/shrimp roll)
Water Chestnut wrapped in Bacon with sweet spicy sauce
Crackers wrapped in Bacon with brown sugar
Empanada 
Veggie Platter
Samosas
Chicken in a stick
Meatballs with my special sauce
Assorted Squares

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I really need to come visit you for Christmas one year. You might have to alter the menu because I won't eat ham or roast pork or beef. Any chance you have a good fish or tofu recipe, lol!

    I think you are really going to enjoy this Christmas with Tita and Jeff's family. I am glad to see that you have stuffing on the menu for one of the days. Gino would be proud (and happy).

    We will be sure to skype with you on one of the days so you have make us jealous again of the food you are eating (just like on your Thanksgiving).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Which day should I come over?! So many good things on the menus!

    ReplyDelete