Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Timely Tuesday - Christmas Newsletter

Finally finished my annual Christmas newsletter and now I just have to stuff the envelopes, write the names and addresses and of course lick the stamp.  Even though most of my friends are tech savvy, there are still a few that loves getting my letter through snail mail.  Last night it was a must to have them all done and in the mail today so that they will be receive by Christmas day.

On Sunday morning, after breakfast we decided to wrap all the gifts so we can place them under the tree.  It is amazing how little time it took us to complete the task.  Sometimes we need to motivate each other to finish a task.  The same morning we also printed the newsletter.  Now all I need is to do some sewing that I have been putting off.  There are 3 projects that has to be completed by Christmas - San Francisco Giants PJs for my favorite niece, covers for mixer and coffee maker, and last one is the living room drapes for my step daughter in law.
Not one of my nail art - I had a pedicure last Friday - just a little treat for myself.

1 comment: