Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Worry Wednesday - We are sick

Why am I sick - I believe I picked up some cold and since I have been just going going going for the past few days since my sister arrived, now I am house bound laying in the couch and all bundled up.  I am just lucky to have a husband and my MIL taking my sister around to do some shopping.  Maybe after a couple of days rest, I should be able to get my body rejuvenate and re energized.

Then you are probably asking who else is sick.  OMG - it's my cell phone.  On boxing day during our open house, I decided to put my phone in my back pocket.  Since we have been really busy, I forgot about my phone being in my back pocket.  I really had to stop and use the bathroom.  The rest is history.  My cell phone is currently sitting inside my rice canister hoping that it will absorb all the moisture from my phone.  I am not stressing about it because it's all my fault and no one else.  There are other things in life that is more important, like getting better.  I wonder what kind of phone will I buy next just in case my current phone does not get better and have to bury it.
 
Maybe this will be my next phone if I can afford it or if we can cut a deal with Verizon since I still have one year left on our contract.  This could be costly.  I am just hoping that after 2 days of my cell phone being stored in my rice jar that it will actually work.  My niece googled info about it and some of the reviews were advising doing this process.  I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping/praying for a speedy recovery for you and your phone (mostly for you, though)! May your health and energy return soon, so that you can JUST SWEAT! :)

    ReplyDelete