Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sweet Saturday - No singing on Christmas Eve

And I am so tired already because my sister and I have been going going going since she arrived.  The good part is that we have most of the dishes done and even a couple of squares.  With all the cutting, cooking and catching up with our stories, we were so organized that we manage to do a bit of shopping.  Since we have done a lot of prepping yesterday, we did not have to get up too early this morning.  The family members joining us today are Dan, Katrina, Gamble and GreenLee: Gracie, Gracey, Kevin and a friend: my MIL and my Sister.

Dinner will be served around 5 pm and after dinner we will have a short exchange of gifts.  There will be no singing of Christmas carols since we don't want any crying for those who cannot sing (inside family joke).  Actually my MIL mentioned to me that maybe she can do a duet with my sister starting the song and my MIL will just be silent.  I remember when we were kids my sister will be asked to sing before she can get her gifts.  I believe one year she tried and by the time she got to the third word, she started crying. 


No comments:

Post a Comment