Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why Wednesday - Do you have an answer to my WHY's?

It has been 1,245 days since my son passed away.  You are probably wondering why am I going back instead of moving forward. Lately I am having a little trouble sleeping.  Some nights I am even afraid to go to sleep because my mind starts wondering and it goes around in circle and it always about my son.  

Why are the thoughts of him all coming back?
Why am I still asking why did he wanted to go so soon?

Why can't I find a reason that I can accept?


Maybe this is just a phase because of the Christmas holidays fast approaching.  Maybe some of you who have experienced such a loss, find some simple answers to my WHY's.  Maybe it is normal to feel this way after 1,245 days.  I know this is not a very happy post, but I thought if I write it out, it might help me sort these WHY's in my mind.


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you know the exact number of days since G's death.

    This song is so hard for me to listen to. It reminds me so much of G and us watching One Tree Hill and even Singstar.

    ReplyDelete