Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Soulful Sunday - Shake up the happiness

When I first heard the group TRAIN, I did not really know who they were but I truly loved a lot of their songs.  Soul Sister was the song that made me go to Target to get their Save Me San Francisco CD.  After listening to all the songs, I noticed they have one that is about Christmas.  What I did not know is that my son liked this group - I found out after I had sent an email to one of my son's best friend.  Then I realized that I have heard this group because they sang Drops of Jupiter.  I am dedicating this Christmas song by Train to my son as I don't believe he had a chance to listen to it.


I truly want to shake up the happiness as Christmas is a very tough time for us and for others who lost their love ones.  Everyone says that only time will heal but no one said sadness will linger forever.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved Drops of Jupiter when it came out. Such a great song! I had no idea they sang Save me San Francisco! My spin instructor plays that song and now that you say that it completely sounds like them - I wonder why I didn't put two and two together. I really like that song too. I didn't know they had a holiday song - so glad you shared this. I always think about you and Leesh during this time because I know how hard it must be for you two. I can just picture your son enjoying this Christmas song. It's wonderful to dedicate it to him. Sending you lots of hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete