Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fishy Friday - all about SUSHI

Why am I posting about SUSHI?  Lately I have been craving Sushi but my girlfriend that I normally go out for Sushi has been working a lot and I have not heard from her.  My hubby does not like it, so it's never a choice for when we are dining out.  My favorite niece is my other partner when it comes to Sushi.  These are the list of places that I have been and enjoy lunch by myself.  It's a great place to eat alone as I watch all these yummy sushi plates going around on a boat.
Ariake Sushi Boat
Sushi Boat Town
Ocean Blue Sushi Club
Sushi Boat (Oakridge)


I cannot just tell you the names of the places I go to, so here's some of my favorite plates.  The only thing I have to remember whenever I go by myself is to keep counting on the number of plates.  One time I had lunch after playing tennis and before golf, I ended up with a $33.00 bill - an a very expensive lunch for one.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! Sushi sounds good! Hopefully I can join you for some, soon!

    ReplyDelete