Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Truthful Thursday - Missing My Fascinate

This is my third day without my phone and I am truly missing it.  Hopefully no one is trying to get a hold of me and if so, then I am sure they would know how to get a hold of my husband or my home number.

Yesterday morning when I had to take some rice to cook for our breakfast, I saw my phone so lonely in the rice canister.  It did not make any noise because the battery is out.  Maybe today we can check it to see of it will start working again.  I am not really sure what the next step will be if the phone still won't work.
I am glad that Jeff has a new Kindle Fire because at least he does not mind sharing it with me so I can play Angry Birds or the new game I am getting addicted to is called Crossword Lite.  It is so much fun and sometimes we play it as a group so everyone contributes to finishing the game.

For those of you who are following my blog, please be patient with me being without a phone.  Maybe this inconvenience is good lesson for me to really take good care of my phone.

1 comment:

  1. good thing you Jeff has the Kindle Fire otherwise, what would you have done with your phone out of commission?

    ReplyDelete