Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Simply Saturday - No more plastic bag

Beginning January 2012 San Jose will not be using plastic bag and if you don't have your reusable bags, then you will be charge for every paper bag you need.  Since I have been used to these process coming from Ontario, Canada, it's not going to be a big deal for me to start using all the reusable bags that I have.  We have been collecting a lot of plastic bags for our garbage and we have enough to last us for a while.  I have a couple of insulated blue bags and at least five blue and green reusable bags.  Next year I will be ready to use all these bags.  

Exactly a week from now will be Christmas eve.  We will have try to have our own tradition from our childhood.  Having our dinner late and then opening some presents before going to bed.  I told me sister that she would have to sing before she will get her gift.  She said she was fine with not having gifts because she will never sing.  This is a traumatic experience for her.  I was just kidding when I ask her to start practicing a song prior to her arrival.

When our grandson Gamble stopped by on Wednesday night, he saw the presents under the tree.  He started asking if his gifts were there and then started searching for gifts with his name on it.  I told him he was not allowed to do it but he continued until he saw a couple of boxes that had his name.  Since he will be with us today, I will try and hide all the gifts.

Gamble at Golf Land

No comments:

Post a Comment