Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Simply Saturday - Sort and Sell

When I found out that my step daughter in law was having a garage sale, I asked if she could use more items to sell.  So last night Jeff and I decided to sort some kitchen stuff, some items in the garage and of course extra golf clubs, bags and shoes.  Hopefully she can make some extra $$$ out of all those extra items that we found.  

Do you have a lot of items in your home that you have just using space in your cabinets, storage and or garage.  I bet you do.  In some areas you only have garage sales during the summer months but here, I am guessing that it's still possible to do it in December as long as it's a sunny day and not a blustery day.

Talking about blustery, actually very windy for the past couple of days.  On Thursday, I decided to return to my tennis game and my golf game. Well, I did not realize how windy it was until I was taking my golf clubs out of the trunk when I heard a big bang sound.  It sounded like a gun shot but actually it was a big piece of dry leaf.  It just missed me on the right side of the car.  Another gust of wind and I heard the same sound, another piece drop off on the left side.  The golfers at the driving range asked if I was ok.  I thought, I better get out of here and soon enough another one falls in between the other two that fell.  That's when I thought, if I don't get out the next one will hit me in the head and knock me out.  Lesson of that day, stay away from those palm trees when it's a very windy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment