Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Worst Wednesday - The Muppets

There are so many things in life that I am good at making choices but MOVIE is my worst category.  My daughter is actually my go to girl when it comes to Movies.  She has never given a recommendation that was not right.  Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to ask her so as usual it was a disaster.  Last Friday we took Gamble to see the MUPPETS since he already has seen Arthur Christmas and we have seen Happy Feet 2.  It was so painful for Jeff to watch the first 30 minutes and at the end of the movie, I ask if he wanted to get a refund.  The good part is that Gamble liked it but was disappointed because we did not get any treat.  We had specific instructions from his mom - NO FAST FOOD.  Back to my review of the movie.  I guess I was expecting more of the Muppets without the normal people.  The songs were not very bubbly, in fact the muppets did their old songs.  I should have followed my first clue - I don't like watching any movie with the guy - the lead actor that is also on the TV series How I met your mother.  I was thought the Muppets would have new songs that are more hip, etc.  Just in case you are contemplating on watching this movie - DON'T.  It is not even worth waiting for it to be on DVD.  


1 comment:

  1. I am not that great at choosing movie either. I choose New Years Eve and it was pretty bad. Sometimes I think you need to give in and watch an action movie for Jeff's sake. He can't always be watching kids movies.

    ReplyDelete