Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winter Wednesday - Winter Without Snow

This will be my second winter without snow because I live in sunny California.  Although we have cooler weather and sometimes it rains for a little bit, it is still very easy to handle winter.
The other morning, I actually had to scrape the windows of the car before heading out.  One might ask, wouldn't you like to have white Christmas?  My response would be, NO thank you.  I truly have had many many white frozen Christmas.  After tennis last week, I saw a very interesting photo of Frosty.
The owner of this sports car is a tennis player as you spot the basket of balls in the front seat.
The sun is shinning this morning and I took advantage of it and went out in our backyard which I don't often do.  I noticed that both our mini fruit trees have a few that might be ready to be picked.  Can you count how many?  Can you tell me what fruit you can see?
Lime Tree
Mandarin Oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment